February Skill / Comp
Cross Valley National Training Center
2023 February Skill building
REGISTER TODAY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT!
You will learn the skills needed to complete the course and then run it live with a chance to win a great prize.
** Registration is required to participate
This event will be held at Cross Valley National Training Center located about 15 miles east of Ellensburg on the Vantage Highway, 24661 Vantage Highway, Ellensburg, WA 98926.
Join us on Saturday, February 4th, at 0930am.
Each month we will post a new fun course focused on individual life saving-skills.
This training is open to all skill levels if this is your first time handling a firearm or you are a seasoned shooter. Everyone will learn something and have fun! Guaranteed or your money back.
Lesson of the month
- How to fix your handgun in an emergency, i.e., it stops working in the middle of your engagement.
- NOTE: This skill can not be perfected in one day; years of diligent practice will be needed.
- 1 Handgun
- 1 Holster – Prefered outside the waistband
- NO SHOULDER HOLSTERS
- Approximately 50 to 100 rounds
- Two magazines
- 0930 to 1000 arrive and finalize registration
- 1000 Briefing
- 1010 TRAIN
- 1130 Final skills-building starts and wraps up
- 1200 Prizes and closing
Registration starts the day after the prior month’s training
*Prizes based on the instructor’s final vote