One of our most compact First Aid Kits empowering First Responders with rapid one-handed access to your tourniquet without ever having to open the full kit!
The ROO M-FAK, one of North American Rescue’s most compact Mini First Aid Kit platforms, was designed with versatile, multi-use options for delivering immediate critical care in the treatment of penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the field. Despite its reduced size, this kit comes fully loaded with the critical medical equipment most requested by First Responders operating in the line of duty. Treatment pack-out options include Basic, Basic with Combat Gauze LE and Advanced versions.
The ROO M-FAK’s super compact, 500 Denier nylon bag features a unique front tourniquet pouch that easily opens with the pull of a tab for rapid one-handed access to your tourniquet without the need to open the full kit. Multiple elastic loops on the interior allow for secure gear organization, while it’s rugged exterior includes a MOLLE style attachment for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve that accommodates horizontal attachment to your duty belt. Also included is a 1 in. PVC Med Cross Patch for convenient identification.
- One of NAR’s most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kits featuring rapid one handed access to your tourniquet from an easy-to-open front pouch
- Contains the First Responder’s most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Includes 1 in. PVC Med Cross ID Patch
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, large
- L 7 in. x W 3.75 in. x D 4 in.
- Weight: 13 oz
Available in: Black, Coyote, OD Green, Ranger Green