Women’s Only Firearms Familiarization
24661 Vantage Highway
Women’s Only Firearms Familiarization / OPTIONAL range day
Not your Husband’s Handgun Class
Join us for a friendly, low-pressure learning environment that will allow you to gain confidence around firearms and help teach you skills to keep your family and friends safe.
Just as we practice fire drills or wear seatbelts, firearms safety is vital for everyone. In about three hours, you will learn basic firearm safety, weapon handling, and storage, with the option for three more hours on the range for shooting drills. Our staff has years of experience introducing children, men, and women to firearms using a non-judgmental approach.
Your time is important! If you can’t make the whole training day, join us for part of the day and look for future classes to expand your knowledge.
This HIGH DEMAND class fills up fast, Register Now, to ensure you learn these lifelong skills.
Covered in your day/evening of training
- Build confidence around firearms
- Understand how to handle a firearm safely
- Become familiar with the most common types of firearms
- Learn how to load and unload your firearm
- Learn safe storage of firearms around friends, family, and children
- BRING YOUR HANDGUN to learn more about it!
Add the optional range time after lunch.
Welcome to a friendly non-judgmental environment that will help you gain confidence around firearms and help you keep your friends, family, and especially kids safe as well.
Just as we wear seatbelts and practice fire drills we should teach everyone how to be safe around firearms. This taboo topic should not be ignored. In less than 3 hours you will receive an open discussion on firearms and not be judged. Our staff has many years of introducing kids, men, women, and moms to firearms in a safe and friendly manner.
This is THE SHOOTING portion of our informational class. The informational portion is not required to attend this part, however, attending the informational portion will get you a discount code to attend this one.
Check the date and location before signing up.
Guarantee your spot today with your deposit
- 20% (non-refundable) deposit to reserve your spot
- Total of $60 for your 3 1/2 hours life long skills or Join us in the afternoon for our range portion.
- Add on the optional range day before the classroom and save $35
- A deposit is required to reserve your spot
- You may choose to pay the remaining balance at the time of order or bring Cash or Check on the day of your training