Platform Rifle 2
Platform Rifle 2 –
DRIVE YOUR GUN! Do not let your gun drive you.
Take your flat range training to another angle!
Now that you have taken Rifle 1, it is time to learn the rest. Join us to work on those rifle skills you only see on TV.
Covered in your day of training
- How to drive your gun! (No longer allow it to drive you)
- Malfunction clearing to keep your gun in the fight
- Keeping your rifle fed, reload on the fly
- Mechanical offset – come learn what that means
- Gaining physical control of your surroundings while shooting
- Gain confidence in your rifle and equipment
- Positional shooting
- 1 semi-auto rifle
- 2 magazines
- Magazine holder
- ** We will not be sighting in rifles as a group. The sight in at the range will be allowed 45 min prior to class if anyone needs to check their zero.
Required For The Platform Rifle 2 Course (bring these things with you)
- Semi-automatic, magazine fed, rifle (must be unloaded and clear at all times unless instructed otherwise).
- Magazines – bring a minimum of 2 magazines for your rifle (magazines must be unloaded at all times unless instructed otherwise).
- Ammunition – 200 rounds of store-bought ammunition for your rifle. Hand loaded ammunition is prohibited.
- PPE – hearing and eye protection are required.
- Additional gear – though not required, you may want to bring the following with you: a sling for your rifle, magazine pouches, cleaning gear for your rifle, magazine loaders, and any tools needed to adjust your sights, if needed.
Please contact Cross Valley Training at (509) 383-3030 for more information about the Platform Rifle 1 course, or any other firearms training course that we offer.
Guarantee your spot today with your deposit
- $40 (non-refundable) deposit to reserve your spot
- $119 due no later than the day of training (cash or check at the door)
- Total of $159 for your 6 plus hours of life-changing skills.
- A deposit is required to reserve your spot
- You may choose to pay the remaining balance at the time of order or bring Cash or Check on the day of your training