Join us on the 1st Saturday of each month at 09:30 AM.
We will post a new fun course each month focused on individual life-saving skills.
This training is open to all skill levels-whether this is your first time handling a firearm, or you are a seasoned shooter. Everyone will learn something and have fun!
- July – CANCELED
- August – Stance directed fire
- September – Engaging targets in crowded places
- October – Rifles at a distance
- November – Support side Rifle
- December – First round hits in the cold
- Handgun or Rifle
- 1 Spare magazine
- Approximately 50 to 100 rounds of ammunition
- Holster or Sling depending on the platform you bring
- EYE & EAR protection is a must!
- 0930 to 1000 arrive and finalize registration
- 1000 Briefing
- 1010 TRAIN
- 1130 Final skill-building
- 1200 Prizes and closing
*Prizes based on the instructor’s final vote
This event will be held at Cross Valley National Training Center, about 15 miles east of Ellensburg on the Vantage Highway.
24661 Vantage Highway, Ellensburg, WA 98926