August Skill / Comp
Monthly Comp – Plus Skill building
REGISTER TODAY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT!
You will learn the skills needed to complete the course and then run it live with a chance to win even great prizes.
** Registration required to participate
This event will be held at the LOOK ROAD Range.
Join us on the first Saturday of each month to learn or brush up on lifesaving skills.
Each month we will post a new fun course focused on individual life saving-skills.
This training is open to all skill levels if this is your first time handling a firearm or you are a seasoned shooter. Everyone will learn something and have fun! Guaranteed or your money back.
Lesson of the month
- How to present a handgun from a concealed carry and engage a target in a highly-populated area.
- NOTE: This skill can not be learned or perfected in one day, years of diligent practice will be needed.
- 1 Handgun
- 1 Holster – preferred concealed carry (NO SHOULDER HOLSTERS)
- Approximately 50 to 100 rounds (No shots are required, but it helps)
Course of fire:
- Come ready to shoot
- 0930 to 1000 arrive and finalize registration
- 1000 Briefing
- 1010 TRAIN
- 1130 Final skills-building starts and wraps up
- 1200 Prizes and closing
Registration starts the day after the prior month’s training
*Prizes and based on the number of students and instructors vote is final