Mass Casualty Incident Medical (MCI)
MCI Medical – Mascasualty Casualty Incidents
This life-changing – life-saving class! is not your typical 1st aid class.
The skills you will learn this day could save your life or someone you love! The lessons you will learn and endure will go beyond those of any certificate.
*This is a classroom version of our MCI advanced courses – no certifications will be awarded, a certified 1st aid and CPR course is recommended in addition to this course.
- These classes go by many names. They are not your certified CPR and 1st aid course. These are best practices taught to us by those that have used life-saving skills in combat and in other life-saving events. Some call them tac med or Tactical medicine; others call them “stop the bleed’ and have trademarked many of the terms. The bottom line is that these skills could be used if someone you love cuts off a finger, or you find yourself near a car crash with multiple injured people or if you are in a place that is attacked by an active shooter. Even without any formal CPR and 1st aid training everyone will learn something from this life-saving skill set.
On this day you will learn best practices in the following:
- Tourniquet placement as it pertains to MCI’s
- Uses of Chest Seals (inclusive dressings)
- Large wound packing
- Transporting your injured loved ones over uneven terrain
- How to load people into vehicles
- In the end, we will bring it all together with some practical exercises.
- Clothes you do not mind getting dirty or possibly cut off of you.
- An open mind and willingness to learn
- Be ready to apply all the lessons learned by moving around and light scenarios
- IFAK (or equivalent is required) There is an optional price below to bring your own or they will be $75 at the door.
EVERYONE LEAVES THIS CLASS WITH AN “IFAK” a $75 value!
- After working out of this bag all day you will leave with a complete kit.
- Everyone will know their kit and have used every item in it by the end of the training – you will no longer be taking unknown supplies with you without knowing WHY!
- The picture is only a representation and may not reflect the actual product.
- Train like you live – bring the first aid kit you carry daily to see if you’re prepared
- Bring your long gun and learn what to do with it while you administer life-saving care
Guarantee your spot today with your deposit:
- $55 (non-refundable) deposit to reserve your spot
- $135 due no later than the day of training (cash or check at the door)
- Total of $190 for your 3 1/2 hours life long skills.
- A deposit is required to reserve your spot
- You may choose to pay the remaining balance at the time of order or bring Cash or Check on the day of your training