Intermediate Individual Defense
Each training will offer some unique skills and some familiar drills.
Today is your day! Have you prepared mentally and physically?
The day lethal force becomes your only option will not be the day to learn. After today you will have the skills to aid you and your loved ones to survive that day.
This comprehensive skill-building course will put your skills to work in real-world encounters with the confidence to survive.
Come prepared to test yourself over a day filled with skill-building scenarios by instructors who not only teach but have used these skills in their daily lives!
Covered in your day of training
- Essential combat 1st aid
- Real-world shooting engagements
- Combat marksmanship
- Multiple targets engagement
- Reloading under stress
- Gear management
- Room entry
- Single-handed shooting
- The lifesaving mindset with the will to survive
- Handgun or Rifle
- 1 to 2 Spare magazines
- Approximately 200 to 500 rounds of ammunition
- Holster or Sling depending on the platform you bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- EYE & EAR protection is a must!
- Food, (Bring a lunch for all day classes)
- Sun Screen
- Bug Replant
- A second firearm (in case your’s breaks)
What to expect:
- To have fun
- To learn
- Get dirty – We will train in the Rain, Snow, Wind, Etc.
- Meet other like-minded people that enjoy learning
SAVE $20 BY SIGNING UP BEFORE MAY 9TH at NOON – REGISTER NOW TO SAVE!
Guarantee your spot today with your deposit
- $50 (non-refundable) deposit to reserve your spot
- Pay the balance at the door or before
- A deposit is required to reserve your spot
- You may choose to pay the remaining balance at the time of order or bring Cash or Check on the day of your training.