MCI Medical – Mass Casualty Incidents – Stop the Bleed – Tac Med
There are multiple names for This life-changing – life-saving class! is not your typical 1st aid class.
The skills you will learn this day could save your life or someone you love!
*This is a classroom version of our MCI advanced courses – no certifications will be awarded; a certified 1st aid and CPR course is recommended in addition to this course.
- These classes go by many names. They are not your certified CPR and 1st aid course. These best practices, taught to us by those who have used life-saving skills in combat and other life-saving events that we will now share with you. Some call them tac med or Tactical medicine; others call them “stop the bleed’ and have trademarked many of the terms. The bottom line is that these skills could be used if someone you love cuts off a finger, or you find yourself near a car crash with multiple injured people, or if you are in a place that is attacked by an active shooter. Even without any formal CPR and 1st aid training, everyone will learn something from this life-saving skill set.
On this day, you will learn best practices in the following:
- Tourniquet application
- Uses of Chest Seals (occlusive dressings)
- Large wound packing
- Transporting your injured loved ones over uneven terrain
- How to load people into vehicles
- In the end, we will bring it all together with some practical exercises.
- Clothes you do not mind getting dirty or possibly cut off of you.
- An open mind and willingness to learn
- Be ready to apply all the lessons learned by moving around and light scenarios.
- IFAK (or equivalent is required) There is an optional price below to bring your own, or they will be $75 at the door.
EVERYONE LEAVES THIS CLASS WITH AN “IFAK” a $75 value!
- After working out of this bag all day, you will leave with a complete kit.
- Everyone will know their kit and have used every item in it by the end of the training – you will no longer be taking unknown supplies with you without knowing WHY!
- The picture is only a representation and may not reflect the actual product.
- Train as you live – bring the first aid kit you carry daily to see if you’re prepared
- Bring your long gun and learn what to do with it while you administer life-saving care
Guarantee your spot today with your deposit:
- $55 (non-refundable) deposit to reserve your spot
- $135 due no later than the day of training (cash or check at the door)
- Total of $190 for your life life long saving skills.
- A deposit is required to reserve your spot.
- You may choose to pay the remaining balance at the time of order or bring Cash or Check on the day of your training.
EARLY REGISTRATION SAVES YOU $25
REGISTER FOR 2 AND RECEIVE $85 OFF: ENTER 3BW67UCW
- Register before Feb 9th to SAVE