ADVANCED MCI Medical
ADVANCED MCI Medical preparedness
This class may save your life someday!
We have all been to a first aid class or know how to stop some bleeding. But can you treat, pack and transport someone that has been stabbed, shot or impaled themselves on a simple hike.
You will no longer have to stand by and watch helplessly as someone dies from a preventable death.
The skills you will learn this day could save your life or someone else’s life someday. The lessons you will learn and endure will go beyond those of any certificate. Some classes are fun and some are tough. This class will lay somewhere in between.
On this day you will learn
- Proper placement of tourniquets
- Proper placements of chest seals
- How to back large wounds
- How to transport people over uneven terrain
- How to load people into vehicles
- THEN…. YOU WILL BE TESTED!
EVERYONE WILL LEAVE THIS CLASS WITH AN “ADVANCED CARE KIT”
- After working out of this bag all day you will leave with a complete kit.
- Everyone will know their kit and have used every item in it by the end of the training – you will no longer be taking unknown supplies with you without knowing WHY!
- 1 semi-auto rifle and the knowledge of how to use it
- 2+ magazines (double the number you would carry)
- 100 rounds of ammo (maybe more)
- Clothes you do not mind getting dirty
Have you ever been to a 1st aid class that requires you to bring a rifle?